Our in-house Occupational Therapist Claire Thornley is here to offer guidance and support to all care professionals working with Just Checking.
Specialist knowledge and experience working with adults with learning disabilities and dementia, combined with a wealth of experience using Just Checking, means Claire is perfectly placed to support you in a range of ways. This includes:
- Chart interpretation for complex cases
- Problem solving and practical application
- Introducing Just Checking to reluctant family members, users & providers
- Interpreting multi-person charts
- Overcoming installation challenges
- Ethical, legislative & policy questions
- Getting the best results from your Just Checking system
About our practitioner
How can Claire help?
Claire is the newest member of Just Checking’s occupational therapy team.
Working with older adults with functional and organic mental health conditions, Claire understands the importance of well-being and positive risk taking to improve the quality of life for individuals.
Claire believes in pioneering independence through assistive technology and has considerable experience in using Just Checking to understand complex cases. Her role will be to provide peer-to-peer support, guidance and training to all our customers.
We’re very happy to welcome her to the team and hope you make the most of her experience.
Ask Claire a question
If you would like advice or training from Claire for yourself or your team, please contact your local Partnership Development Manager, or alternatively fill in the form below or call our customer support team on 01564 785 100.