For assessment & service planning in supported living
Used for adults with learning disabilities, living in shared accommodation. This kit is used for assessment of:
- night time needs
- service users’ needs
- staff rotas, and scheduling support
- Movement and door sensors for 3 or 5 service users
- Movement and door sensor for staff room
- 4 or 6 communal room sensors for bathroom, kitchen, living rooms
- Controller, receives data, uploads to web-server via integral mobile phone unit. Plugs in to a mains power socket.
- Velcro pads
- Carry case
The web-service provides password protected access to the activity charts and the features to manage the change of service user. It retains all the historical data for each service user and provides statistical information about when the equipment was used. The Just Checking helpline provides support for your staff when they are installing or using the system. The web-service is paid annually, or for 3 years (see 3 year bundle) and covers:
- Access to the activity charts and management system
- Unlimited number of users
- All mobile network charges
- Battery replacement (automatic reminder, battery pack sent out).
- Replacement Velcro
- Helpline for staff
3-Person Kit: £1,135.00; annual web-service £668.00.
3 year bundle for 3-Person Kit, covering kit and web-service for 3 years, £3,032.00, equivalent to £6.48 per week, per service user.
For details of the 5-Person Kit, or multiple systems, please contact us.
Just Checking is a supplier on the Telecare, Telehealth and Telecoaching Framework.
Just Checking is ISO 9001 certified as part of our commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency.