For assessment and care planning
Designed to be moved among service users. Quick and simple to install by any member of a community social care/mental health team.
- 5 movement sensors,
- 2 door sensors
- Controller, receives data, uploads to web-server via integral mobile phone unit. Plugs in to a mains power socket.
- Velcro pads
- Carry case
- Installation instructions and video
- No telephone line required.
- Data uploaded every 5 minutes.
- Radio based sensors, no wiring, installed with supplied Velcro pads.
- Additional sensors can be added for larger properties.
The web-service provides password protected access to the activity charts and the features to manage the change of service user. It retains the historical data for each service user and provides statistical information about when the equipment was used. The Just Checking helpline provides support for your staff when they are installing or using the system. The web-service is paid annually, or for 3 years (see 3 year bundle) and covers:
- Access to the activity charts and management system
- Unlimited number of users
- All mobile network charges
- Battery replacement (automatic reminder, battery pack sent out).
- Replacement Velcro
- Helpline for staff
Single system: Equipment £812.00; annual web-service £512.00.
3 year bundle, covering equipment and web-service for 3 years, £2,075.00, equivalent to £13.30 a week, less than the cost of an hour of homecare.
Price list for multiple systems: please contact us.
Just Checking is a supplier on the Telecare, Telehealth and Telecoaching Framework.7
Just Checking is ISO 9001 certified as part of our commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency.