Daily living insight
Just Checking is a home activity monitoring system that supports care professionals in completing objective, evidence-based assessments.
Specifically developed for reablement services, Just Checking’s Daily Living System combines movement, door and activity monitoring to provide an unbiased summary of an individual’s progress in completing daily living tasks.
Using the Daily Living System, care professionals can deliver more accurate assessments over a shorter period, speed up reablement and provide individuals with the confidence and skills they need to continue living at home.
Just Checking turns care management on its head. Your starting point becomes ‘what are people’s abilities?’ rather than what they can’t do.
How Just Checking works
Online activity charts
- The system creates a clear summary of activity that you can view securely online in easy-to-read charts.
- There are no cameras or microphones, just discreet wireless movement, door and activity sensors with a plug-in hub.
- The movement sensors are simple to install around the property with velcro pads, while the hub just needs an electrical supply.
- The activity sensors attach to household objects such as kettles, toasters, shower heads etc.
- No internet connection is required in the property as the system operates with a roaming mobile sim.
What can I see?
Clear summary of daily activity
The Daily Living System supports OTs working in reablement, helping with assessments by giving unbiased evidence of the progress being made.
Helping you provide the right support
The Daily Living System helps practitioners to:
- Provide evidence of an individual’s ability to complete daily living tasks, without direct observation
- Deliver accurate assessments more efficiently
- Deliver a consistent assessment model using objective data to support decision-making
- Enable earlier intervention, reducing delays in hospital discharge
- Increase the speed of reablement
- Reduce/eliminate future care packages and promote independence
- Evidence achievement of individual’s reablement objectives
For more information about the Daily Living System or to request a demo, please call us on 01564 785 100 or get in touch using the button below.